Resources for PatientsSupport Groups
Living a life in pain is not easy - but joining a support group to speak with other patients living with chronic pain can be a great way to relieve some stress and help cope with your feelings. Explore the links below to learn more and to find a support group near you!
- Support & Communities for People Living With Pain
- The Smart Patient's Guide to Chronic Pain Management
- The 6 Best Chronic Pain Support Groups of 2021
- CDC Opioid Overdose Information
- CDC Opioid Video
- Factsheet: Prescription Opioids: what you need to know (PDF)
- Factsheet: Opioid prescribing guidelines at a glance (PDF)
Resources for Caregivers
Help with Opioid Use Disorder
TREAT THE SOURCE
Are You Tired of Living With Pain?
Telehealth is a quick and convenient way to connect with a healthcare provider to assess your pain and potentially prescribe a safe non-opioid prescription pain medication that could be right for you. This could be a good first option to relieving your pain safely before setting a live appointment to get further evaluated by a primary care of specialist doctor.